Not meant 2B

This year at Propel, Nick and I aspire to showcase local artists' talent through a charity auction. Our company name is Artists2B. For each piece sold at the auction, 25% of the profits will be donated to local charities around Winnipeg and the remaining 75% would go to the artists who created the piece. Throughout … Continue reading Not meant 2B

Why Tigers Eat Thier Young

I will be completely honest, I had not expected to be a mom until my late twenties. When I thought about participating in a high school level event, being a mom never crossed my mind. Until I arrived... Once in the gym, I stuck on my name tag with pride and waltzed over to my … Continue reading Why Tigers Eat Thier Young